we are what we eat, thus we need to ask ourself question what do we eat?
and have to know exactly how the food we eat are made….
have a look at this video about the ammonia-treated ground beef for school lunches
Original Article with Video => http://www.thedaily.com/page/2012/03/05/030512-news-pink-slime-1-3/
also you can read some details un russian language here => http://www.adme.ru/netvert/fanatam-fast-fuda-posvyaschaetsya-544455/
Jim Morris was a competitive bodybuilder for 30 years, and became vegan within the past twelve. At 50 he was a vegetarian, and at 65 he was a vegan. Our understanding of human health continues to evolve and change over time, just like anything else. As science continues to shed light on the health benefits associated with eating less meat and more ‘earthly’ foods like organic fruits and vegetables, more people around the globe are making a transition to a vegetarian and/or vegan diet for a variety of reasons.
more info at http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/01/12/78-year-old-vegan-bodybuilder-might-make-you-reconsider-your-diet/
in this festive period of the year we would like to hilight the important issue of obessity and food consumption. indeed we are what we it and it is important to understand how different products can influence our health, our weight and our future.
please find below a thee episode of video The Men Who Made Us Fat.
Please share your thoughts below
The Men Who Made Us Fat – Episode 1 / 3
The Men Who Made Us Fat – Episode 2 / 3
The Men Who Made Us Fat – Episode 3 / 3
with all this and much more to offer, the benefits of yoga are felt in a profound yet subtle manner. here, we look at the top 10 benefits of regular yoga practice.
1. all-round fitness. you are truly healthy when you are not just physically fit but also mentally and emotionally balanced. as sri sri ravi shankar puts it, “health is not a mere absence of disease. it is a dynamic expression of life – in terms of how joyful, loving and enthusiastic you are.” this is where yoga helps: postures, pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation are a holistic fitness package.
2. weight loss. what many want! yoga benefits here too. sun salutations and kapal bhati pranayama are some ways to help lose weight with yoga. moreover, with regular practice of yoga, we tend to become more sensitive to the kind of food our body asks for and when. this can also help keep a check on weight.
3. stress relief. a few minutes of yoga during the day can be a great way to get rid of stress that accumulates daily – in both the body and mind. yoga postures, pranayama and meditation are effective techniques to release stress. you can also experience how yoga helps de-tox the body and de-stress the mind at the sri sri yoga level 2 course.
4. inner peace. we all love to visit peaceful, serene spots, rich in natural beauty. little do we realize that peace can be found right within us and we can take a mini-vacation to experience this any time of the day! benefit from a small holiday every day with yoga and meditation. yoga is also one of the best ways to calm a disturbed mind.
5. improved immunity. our system is a seamless blend of the body, mind and spirit. an irregularity in the body affects the mind and similarly unpleasantness or restlessness in the mind can manifest as an ailment in the body. yoga poses massage organs and stregthen muscles; breathing techniques and meditation release stress and improve immunity.
6. living with greater awareness. the mind is constantly involved in activity – swinging from the past to the future – but never staying in the present. by simply being aware of this tendency of the mind, we can actually save ourselves from getting stressed or worked up and relax the mind. yoga and pranayama help create that awareness and bring the mind back to the present moment, where it can stay happy and focused.
7. better relationships. yoga can even help improve your relationship with your spouse, parents, friends or loved ones! a mind that is relaxed, happy and contented is better able to deal with sensitive relationship matters. yoga and meditation work on keeping the mind happy and peaceful; benefit from the strengthened special bond you share with people close to you.
8. increased energy. do you feel completely drained out by the end of the day? shuttling between multiple tasks through the day can sometimes be quite exhausting. a few minutes of yoga everyday provides the secret to feeling fresh and energetic even after a long day. a 10-minute online guided meditation benefits you immensely, leaving you refreshed and recharged in the middle of a hectic day.
9. better flexibility & posture. you only need to include yoga in your daily routine to benefit from a body that is strong, supple and flexible. regular yoga practice stretches and tones the body muscles and also makes them strong. it also helps improve your body posture when you stand, sit, sleep or walk. this would, in turn, help relieve you of body pain due to incorrect posture.
10. better intuition. yoga and meditation have the power to improve your intuitive ability so that you effortlessly realize what needs to be done, when and how, to yield positive results. it works. you only need to experience it yourself.
remember, yoga is a continuous process. so keep practicing! the deeper you move into your yoga practice, the more profound are its benefits.
(c) information about yoga is taken from http://www.artofliving.org/in-en/benefits-yoga-asanas
…… if you can’t eat it, don’t put it on your skin…..
there is a real problem in our society, that can be resumed like this we buy/eat/read/watch/do thing that are fun/easy/cool/look nice, but their harm our healt/ our mind and the environnement!
please look carefuly at this image and act: respect your body and give example to the people around you!
share the knowledge
be a good friend
follow your dreams
find a passion & pursue it
be good to yourself
laugh every day
fall in love
live happily ever after
listen to your heart
make a difference
create your own happiness